Mindful Music Moments
Imagine an entire school -- students, teachers and administrators -- taking time each morning to turn inward together, listen to a brief mindfulness prompt and world class music.
That's Mindful Music Moments, now in more than 150 PreK-12 schools, camps and social service organizations daily and climbing, touching 70,000+ students in a calming and focusing ritual.
See us on PBS NewsHour.
Mindful Music Moments works in partnership with world-class performing arts organizations including The Cleveland Orchestra, Cincinnati Symphony, Columbus Symphony, Cincinnati Opera and Starting Arts to bring daily mindfulness and classical music to schools and community places, generally delivered during announcements.
Our fast-growing list of participating primary, elementary, middle and high schools enjoy:
- Ease of implementation with a fully turnkey, web-based program. New Web App makes access even easier.
- Subscription allows for entire school community to have access to Mindful Music, including paraprofessionals, teachers, parents and students so the program can be the continuity piece for blended and/or digitial learning.
- Average of 4 minutes per audio recording makes a powerful, impact ritual without sacrificing academic time. (Here is a Day 1 sample recording for Fanfare for the Common Man. Days 2-5 each week are shorter.)
Combination of mindfulness and music education with extraordinary arts partners.
Fast results in shifting school culture and the morning routine to a more calm, focused and balanced start to the school day.
Teachers are able to enjoy their own Mindful Music Moment along with their students.
Character Strength tie-ins, fun fact and prompts for each week of music.
Materials are available to teachers for repetition later in the day if they choose.
Inclusion of training for the entire staff on the science of brain development and the deep effectiveness of mindfulness and music listening.
Communication to parents how they can repeat the program at home.
Mindful Music Moments is priced as follows:
- For new schools: $25 per week and a $50 onboarding fee. ($1000 for a school year of daily content at 38 weeks of daily audio prompts with support materials.)
- For returning schools: $760 ($20 per week)
- Pilot Package: Want to try a month of Mindful Music? We will provide you 20 days of content for $125. If you continue with us, we will deduct the $50 onboarding fee for you.
- Classroom Program: $100. The same robust program, priced for a single classroom teacher.
- Preschool Program: Shorter more playful prompts, shorter music, same robust program. Click link for more info. (FREE to Ohio Preschools).
Ready to begin? Subscribe here and you will receive an email with a unique password and a quote (for Purchase Orders) or invoice. We will follow up to set up your training/onboarding.
We can also support schools that wish to have the program but can't afford it via direct assistance and donations thanks to generous funders and/or support to help you find funding in your area.
- Staff/parent/volunteer mindfulness training and support.
- Kick off on-site or virtual visits and implementation support.
- One full school year of daily content (one excerpt plays for a full week), playlists, and Mindful Music Moments prompts, recorded VO content and Music Only content (for student or adult leaders internally).
- Access to information and support regarding our partner organizations youth programs.
- Analytics to show usage which is particularly useful when learning is at home. Designed with ease-of-implementation and your school's goals in mind.
- Inclusion of Character Strengths information with classroom support materials and/or tailored value-content.
- Parent information and support.
For more information on becoming a part of Mindful Music Moments, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Founder Stacy Sims at 513-470-5548.