Embody empathy, find your breath, connect.
This August, True Body is launching a 6-month virtual leadership training to empower others to lead True Body classes and workshops and/or support their embodied leadership journey. From August, 2020 through January, 2021 we will meet the first Saturday of the month, 1-4:30pm(est), to explore the curriculum, which is heavily weighted in somatic experiencing, empathy, mindfulness, attunement and space holding, with writing, art-making, play and other trauma-sensitive, embodiment practices.
The training includes:
- Access to curriculum developed over 15 years including a 72 page workbook featuring fun mind/body activities, social emotional learning games and other projects from our award-winning program.
- Access to six experiential virtual sessions (hour and a half each), to watch, experience and lead segments.
- Six 3.5 hour virtual sessions dedicated to the leadership cohort
- A private facebook page to connect and nourish our cohort
- Two private sessions with Founder Stacy Sims to support integration embodiment
- Two private sessions with Abby Schnure to make sure you are connecting to the materials and to one another
- Access to True Body Camp Kit, coins and other prepared materials at cost (+shipping) to see and activate True Body activites and ideas
Six 3.5 hour virtual sessions dedicated to the leadership cohort
Time: 1-4:30pm est
Experiential virtual sessions (hour and a half each), to watch, experience and lead segments.
August 11 6pm est
September 19, 1pm est
October 13, 6pm est
November 14, 1pm est
December 8, 6pm est
January 3, 1pm est