Become a Mindful Music Performing Arts Partner
Mindful Music Moments combines mindfulness, social/emotional learning techniques and world-class music into short, powerful audio journeys. These pre-recorded audio files are played over the PA or delivered virtually and/or in classrooms every day for all students and teachers. All the materials are web-based, easy-to-access and provided in a password-protected webapp to participating schools.
Mindful Music now reaches more than 100,000+ students nationally in 290+ schools, PreK-12, partnering with world-class performing arts organizations including The Cleveland Orchestra, Cincinnati Symphony, Columbus Symphony, Cincinnati Opera, Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra, Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Pittsburgh Musician Cares Fund (PSO), San Diego Symphony, and Santa Fe Opera (and hopefully you!) to introduce young audiences to classical forms and to help mitigate stress, trauma and arts-deprivation for young learners.
Value for Music Partners
- Partner name featured in all audio, print, and other resources for schools.
- A large library of musical selections to create a well-rounded playlist.
- Access to demographic data and detailed analytics as needed for partner's own grants and strategic evaluation.
- Onboarding for schools fully handled by Mindful Music Moments.
- Music and partner name become a part of students daily learning ritual and classical, opera and new music become synonymous with a beloved, calming practice.
- Low cost, high-value way to reach hundreds, if not thousands, of students, teachers, and parents thus creating new and future audiences.
- High-value program that can align to Educational Outreach goals without burdening partner staff.
"Over the years, we’ve seen Mindful Music blossom from an experimental pilot at one school to a regional, and now national, daily practice for students. As a performance-based partner, we’ve noticed Mindful Music helps strengthen students’ familiarity and connection to orchestral music. To look out at a Young People’s Concert and see a student light up because they recognize the opening notes to The Firebird Finale from Mindful Music during their morning announcements, is a reminder of the power of music.
Our close relationship as a partner with Mindful Music and The Well has sparked several additional creative projects in the community, collaborating with local organizations and artists. The foundation of trust and sincerity in the partnership allows for these unique, creative projects, which have led to new music, new student connections, and new experiences for CSYO and CSO musicians."
- Becky Spiewak, Education Programs Manager at Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
In general, our Music Partners pay a fee to align to MMM content. Separately, schools pay a fee to use the content on an annual basis.
The 2021/22 rate for Music Partners is $125 per week of content (38 weeks in a school year). If a Music Partner wants to align with all 38 weeks of content, the fee would be $4750. We pay that investment forward to support schools in the Partner's community. At the $4750 investment, this would allow us to begin in a community/city with a custom pilot program, free for 10 schools, with all content aligning to the Music Partner name.
MMM markets the program, with Music Partner support, to additional schools. Each year, MMM works with its partners to assess goals for growth and connection as we grow together in our communities.
Interested in Partnering?
In a 30-40 minute meeting, we can tell your more about the program and how to get started.