Posted June 09, 2020 in News Articles
Embody empathy, find your breath, connect.
This August, True Body is launching a 6-month virtual leadership training to empower others to lead True Body classes and workshops and/or support their embodied leadership journey. From August, 2020 through January, 2021 we will meet the first Saturday of the month, 1-4:30pm(est), to explore the curriculum, which is heavily weighted in somatic experiencing, empathy, mindfulness, attunement and space holding, with writing, art-making, play and other trauma-sensitive, embodiment practices.
The training includes:
- Access to curriculum developed over 15 years including a 72 page workbook featuring fun mind/body activities, social emotional learning games and other projects from our award-winning program.
- Access to six experiential virtual sessions (hour and a half each), to watch, experience and lead segments.
- Six 3.5 hour virtual sessions dedicated to the leadership cohort
- A private facebook page to connect and nourish our cohort
- Two private sessions with Founder Stacy Sims to support integration embodiment
- Two private sessions with Abby Schnure to make sure you are connecting to the materials and to one another
- Access to True Body Camp Kit, coins and other prepared materials at cost (+shipping) to see and activate True Body activites and ideas
Our commitment to keep the training accessible to all, we offer pricing reflecting three different human realities: ample means, adequate means and limited means.
If you have more than enough resources consider sponsoring a True Body leadership scholarship by donating here.
I have more than enough resources to register at a $400 rate, click here.
I have sufficient resources to register at a $250 rate, click here.
I have limited resources. I will donate what I can. click here.
Dates for True Body Leadership Training Cohort
Six 3.5 hour virtual sessions dedicated to the leadership cohort
Time: 1-4:30pm est
Experiential virtual sessions (hour and a half each), to watch, experience and lead segments. (For those interested in just the experiential sessions, register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/108766870638)
August 11 6pm est
September 19, 1pm est
October 13, 6pm est
November 14, 1pm est
December 8, 6pm est
January 3, 1pm est