Posted May 12, 2020 in News Articles
We are pleased to announce that we will be holding camp this summer!
Our True Body Camp Kits, accompanied by a special online "channel" and supported by virtual sessions with teachers and guest artists, include all you need to experience True Body at home.
Each kit will include:
- a 72 page workbook featuring fun mind/body activities, social emotional learning games and other projects from our award-winning program.
- a 23 page Mindful Poetry Moments workbook with poems and easy-to-use poetry templates.
- Our specially minted True Body medallions. Six total.
- A glitter-jar kit.
- A creative reuse weaving starter kit.
- An artist-made mandala for coloring.
- A specially blended aromatherapy roller ball.
- A book for making an artist's journal with found materials.
- A craft kit with markers and other creative reuse supplies so you don't have to worry about purchasing anything for camp.
Kits are $65 each, plus shipping, and will provide you access to a private, web channel with instructional videos, and access to a week of our virtual, guided camp sessions where your camper can meet other campers, engage in mindful movement activities, and get an "assignment" for the day.
Kits will begin shipping early to mid June.
The True Body Camp Kit and online channel has the capacity for a self-guided true body experience. If you are a social service organization with a group of campers and are interested in a virtual True Body camp facilitation, please let us know. The camp kits are suitable for nearly all ages and abilities, with parental or older sibling guidance. Children 8 and up will be able to do most projects on their own.